SAGE Micropay – How to put individual messages on employee payslips
I recently received the a support call from an existing customer of ours with the following question regarding SAGE Micropay
“How do I to put individual messages on each individual employee payslip?”
The solution is simple:
1. Go to the employee details screen
2. Click on the notepad on the right hand side
3. Fill out your note as required
4. Tick the ‘Display payslip message’ box
5. Enter which period you wish the message to be displayed during/on.
By following the above steps it is easy to add any message you wish, for any time period, on to individual user’s payslips.
The message added will not appear in preview mode. Only once the payslip has been printed can the added message be seen.
Please contact us if you have any specific support requirements on SAGE Micropay or any other SAGE Products.
DD: 01 6972803